Tiny Ears (the “Site”) is owned by Tiny Ears (Pty) Ltd.
Our postal address is:
45 Ottosdal Place,
We can be contacted via support or by emailing us directly.
WHAT DATA DON’T WE HOLD?
We have always tried to hold as little data as possible for our members, we strongly believe in holding the bare minimum required for the services we provide to operate.
We DON’T hold any Names, Addresses, Phone numbers or Credit card information for any of our subscribers.
WHAT DATA DO WE HOLD?
In order to provide services, the minimum information that we need to use and process is as follows.
- Your registered e-mail address (for your chosen account notifications).
- Your IP address (checked against a spam register and deleted after 60 days).
- Your date of birth (used to select matches for you in your required age range).
- Any public data that you have chosen to enter onto the site, examples of this include profile text, interests, and site e-mails.
- If you have selected to save site messages, these will remain saved until you choose to delete them on the site or until you delete your account.
We require a valid e-mail address to set up your account and send you any notifications. Your e-mail address is never shared with any third-party companies, and you are free to modify your notification preferences at any time under your account settings.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION?
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
THIRD PARTY COMPANIES
We are totally committed to your privacy, as such we have never passed any of your information to any third-party companies, nor do we ever plan on doing so, with the exception of any legal obligation or in the event of business sale.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
If you choose to upgrade by card at any time, we will direct you to a payment page operated by a PCI compliant card processor. In order to process a payment, it is likely that your bank will require some personal information over a secure connection to approve the transaction. This information is NOT taken on our site and we are not party to it in any way.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
The Data Controller has the authority to resolve all issues regarding the collection, modification, correction, deletion and use of the personal information that has been collected by the Site.
If you would like to see all the data that we hold on your account as listed above, simply contact us in the site support centre and request it from your account.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these.